1. Add a New Location
- You must have an account with sdMXN to add a new location. To create a new account, send an email to: dave (at) sdmxn.com with your name and desired username.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- From the main menu select 'Submit New Location'.
- Fill in the required fields with the best information possible.
- Use the map provided to zoom in to the location of the restaurant, taco shop, or market you are adding. You can add the location simply by clicking the map. You can also add a location by searching its address or its latitude and longitude.
- Upload up to 5 pictures.
- Describe the restuarant, taco shop, or market you are adding. For tips on adding content for new locations see our Content Guidelines page.
- When you are finished adding content, select the options that best describe the new location and select Save.
Once you save the new location you have added, it will be submitted to the sdMXN staff for approval. Our staff will review your submission to make sure it adhears to our content policy and then we will publish it to the website. Thank you for contributing to sdMXN!
2. Review an Existing Location
- Navigate to the page for the taco shop, restaurant, or market you wish to review. You can search for locations by name in the search bar on the home page. If the location you want to review isn't on sdMXN yet feel free to follow the instructions above (#1) to add it.
- You will find the 'Add new comment' form below the description of each location.
- Fill out the required fields and select Save.
3. Find a Taco Shop
If you know the taco shop or restaurant you are looking for you can use the search bar on the Home page to find your location.
If you are looking for a new taco shop or restaurant you can browse locations by selecting the category of Mexican food from the Home page.
- From the Home page select 'Mexican Food' on the main menu.
- Select the class of Mexican food you are looking for.
- Browse locations and their ratings and reviews.
4. Create an Account
- Send an email to our staff at: dave (at) sdmxn.com.
- In the email include a username for yourself.
- We will email you back with your username and a temporary password for you to sign in with.
- Once you are signed in you will be able to change your password and profile information.